Miccosukee Resort & Convention Center
From small gatherings to large conferences, the Resort’s second floor has over 20,000 square feet of meeting and ballroom space featuring eight breakout areas.
Located 17 miles west of Miami International Airport, on the edge of the scenic Florida Everglades, the Resort offers 302 elegant guest rooms and suites for guests to relax after a successful event, along with various dining and entertainment options to make it a memorable stay.
Spaces & Amenities
- Our flexible meeting space provides ample room for all your needs. Full open ballrooms can accommodate extensive general sessions, including banquet and catering services for up to 1,200 guests.
- The second floor features the reception lobby and lounge adjacent to the ballrooms and the foyer. Dimensions are available for each area.
- High-capacity internet connectivity and hard-wired services are available in the meeting rooms, ballrooms, and foyer.
- Segmented Wi-Fi network is available in all conference spaces specific to your event.
- Outdoor space is also available.
Food & Beverage
- Banquet and catering services can accommodate up to 1,200 guests.
- A service elevator with direct access to the second-floor ballrooms is available.
- Complimentary parking is offered for all patrons.
- Indoor Pool / Outdoor Patio
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour Dining Options
- High Stakes Bingo Hall
- Poker Room
- Over 1,800 Slot Machines on our Casino Floor
- All resort guest rooms conveniently feature Wi-Fi, premium cable programming, pay-per-view, in-room safe, flat-screen TVs, and more.
- The Everglades Experience includes the Miccosukee Indian Village and Airboat rides.
- Group and Business outings are available at the Miccosukee Golf & Country Club.
- Nearby attractions include Shark Valley, the Dolphin Mall, and more.
- Available to customers in key places throughout our facility